For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
• Reading and correlating drawings and specifications identifying the item of
works and preparing the bill of items.
• Played a major role in layout work (Centerline and brickwork).
• Executed site related activities concerning civil projects.
• Focused on minor but vital areas such as reinforcement detailing, quantity
estimation and reassessment.
• Quantity Estimation of building materials and rate analysis as per market
• Cost analysis and control as per under CPWD guidelines and rules.
• Proficient in MS-word, MS- Excel and PowerPoint for preparing all types of
• Preparing detailed estimation of building structures and bill of quantity
(BOQ) as per SOR.
• On Site building material test.
• Preparing detailed BBS of Building Structural members using MS-Excel.
• Quantity Surveying of construction materials.
• Site Execution, Site inspection supervision, Organizing and Coordination of the
• Supplemented on project planning and scheduling with senior engineers.
• Prepare Bar Bending Schedule sheet as per structural drawings.
• Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
• Extensively involved in execution work and daily progress documentation.
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.• Handling all supervisor & sub-contractors related to process achieving the task &
target of the company asking rate.
• Billing of all sub-contractors according to work process.
• Preparing of DPR (Daily Progress Report) on daily basis of all activities.
• Maintain and fulfill of work quality and site safety as per company norms.
• Site excavation/supervision checking and ensuring that work is as per the project
technical specifications and drawing.
Employment Type Contract