For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
Position: IOC Supervisor.
Full time position.
Experience: 4+ Years.
Please find the job description below.
Technical Support Representative – Supervisor.
The Technical Support Representative Supervisor role is the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the IT support team.
Leading the TSRs that work in a fast-paced environment, and respond to incoming phone calls, chat support, monitoring alerts, and customer submitted tickets within defined Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Supervising the team and assisting them with queries / help needed for their calls.
• Keeping manager informed on the status of the tickets and providing reports.
• Ability to talk-troubleshoot and type at the same time (solid documentation skills).
• Showing proper urgency for customer issues.
• Resolution of level one issues - Following knowledge base articles and procedures.
• Identifying recurring issues.
• Investigation of automated system alerts.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills put to use daily.
• Person should desire to remain on the forefront of industry practices and technologies.
• Takes personal responsibility for meeting commitments.
• Takes personal responsibility for team and in achieving goals as set by manager.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately.
• Motivated, wants to help people and desires to use new and creative ideas.
• Eager to acquire new knowledge.
• Responsible for meeting Technical Support Representative Scorecard Goals.
• Understanding of the basics of Active Directory, Microsoft Server OS.
• Comprehension of network basics, such as TCP/IP, Ping, Trace Route.
• 1+ Years of Lead experience with technical support or IT desk side support.
• Solid troubleshooting skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Available for multiple shifts, including afternoons and/or overnights.
• CompTIA+, Network+, or Security+ a bonus, but not required.