For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
Sr. Solutions Architect – LCAD/RPA
Need Power Platform Experience
PFB JD for this position.
Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience delivering solutions in the Process Automation space with 10+ years IT/Industry experience. 3+ years of demonstrated experience in developing Power Platform with Power Automate & UiPath and knowledge/experience in Web interface solutions development with in responsive or mobile-first design, preferably using PowerApps.
• 2+ years of experience in solution architecture and designing Power Platform processes that integrate with On-Premises and SaaS applications, desktop applications, and Enterprise Applications (E-Business Suite (ERP), Salesforce/Veeva (CRM), etc.).
• Experience (implementation, licenses, cost/utilization, and vendor management) with SaaS providers, Cloud hosted environments and technologies.
• UiPath experience is preferred but not required if the candidate has worked with similar RPA technologies (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
• Demonstrable experience with the Robotic Enterprise Framework, Queues, Triggers, Apps, Tasks and other commonly used design patterns. Experience with both Attended and Unattended automation.
• Experience with common automation techniques, including browser-based UI Automation, Windows client automation, RESTful APIs, and data scraping.
• Experience in the life-sciences/biotech space is preferred.
• Experience with Linux and Windows environments and scripting tools/languages like PowerShell, SQL, Bash, Python, VB is preferred.
• UiPath Solution Architect or Advanced Developer Certification or Diploma Associate Certification is preferred.
• Experience with Power Automate and experience/knowledge with MS PowerApps (Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps) is preferred.
• Experience in working with Dataverse (CDS), Data Models, and Security for applications is preferred.
• Excellent Written and Communication skills.
• Experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps. Application lifecycle management (ALM) experience with UiPath is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.