For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
AutoCAD Designer/ Drafter require to have sound knowledge as per following roles, responsibilities, and skillset.
• Should be proficient in AutoCAD 2D latest version & AutoCAD Raster.
• Should be having good knowledge of following drawings / deliverables (including preparing & updating them in AutoCAD).
• P&ID and Piping General Arrangement
• Isometric & Piping Support details
• Demolition & Construction drawing
• Line List & Data sheet updates
• Drawings related to Mechanical & Piping discipline
• Instrument deliverables like Hook-up, Loop Diagram, Tray and conduit layout, Trench layout, Location Plan, Conduit wiring drawings , Junction box and Panel wiring Diagram, Functional Loop Schematics
• Electrical deliverables like single line diagrams , Plans/lay out , Section details, Electrical Tray and conduit layout, Trench layout, Schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, Cable schedule, Hazardous area layout
Ø Person should have adequate knowledge of As Building & Concurrent Engineering process
Ø Can able to convert Red line mark-up/construction mark-up drawings to As-built independently & efficiently.
Ø Conduct self-check to mitigate the errors in the drawings & deliverables prepared and able to maintain change logs.
Ø Should be familiar with relevant Codes and Standards applicable to O&G/Chemical plants.
Ø Ability to work in a team and support to deliver the project/task deliverables as per schedule in collaboration with other disciplines.
Ø Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
Ø Should be able to discuss the scope of the Plant changes with the help of photographs & sketch .
Ø Experience of Brown field projects including Plant changes.
Employment Type Contract