For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
C# dot net
• Minimum 9+ years of experience in .NET projects (especially in ASP.Net, C# .Net) with hands-on experience with RDBMS
• Experience in building web applications end to end
• Hands on experience in .Net Framework 3.5 & above, C#, ASP.Net, MVC 2/3/4/5
• Hands on experience in Web Services and WCF.
• Knowledge in creating tables, writing optimized queries, usage of SQL objects using SQL Server 2008 R2 or above is MUST.
• Experience in using any of the Distributed Version Control System (Mercurial, Git, etc.)
• Logical thinking and problem solving should be his/her core quality
• As senior developer, need to develop application, fix bugs and suggest technical solutions following the design and coding standards.
• Own the technical deliverable end to end
• Able to write technical approach and low level document.
• Azure DevOps is mandatory
• Able to estimate, plan for self and ensure it is followed.
• Strong OOPS understanding and application of OOPs concept.
• Work with the technical leads to design and build scalable feature /functionality.
• Working experience in Azure is is pref
• Adherence to best practices and Quality requirements of the product.
• Ability to work on multiple projects.
• Quick learner with ability to understand the functionality of products end to end.
• Conduct all job functions and responsibilities in accordance with all company Compliance, Information Security and Regulatory policies, procedures and programs
Preferred to have knowledge in:
CI/CD pipeline – Jenkin or Azure DevOps