For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
What's the role?
HERE is an opportunity to join the fast-growing and highly motivated Delivery Platform team. The Delivery Platform team is responsible for providing the enabling layers to the HERE Platform through identity and access management, accounting, billing, container orchestration, cloud abstraction, big data management, processing, and streaming services. The Delivery Platform services are mission-critical and meet demanding compliance, security, performance, and uptime requirements.
You'll have the opportunity to work on this amazing product. Within the cross-functional and self-organized team, you’ll have fun working on systems under huge load and storing a vast amount of data in the very heart of our platform - the Delivery Platform. These services are mission-critical and meet demanding compliance, security, performance, and uptime requirements. You will help run it on production with full control and responsibility. Your role encompasses defining and working on features and technical tasks in a self-directed fashion, supporting your colleagues with technical challenges, working with product management to analyse requirements, talking to stakeholders, designing, implementing, and documenting solutions as well as testing and reviewing your colleagues' work.
Team shared responsibilities
· architecture, design, develop, test the backend components
· evaluate and choose technologies suitable for work
· elaboration and refinement of user stories
· development infrastructure (build, testing, continuous integration, delivery)
· run, monitor, and support in production, ensure our customers receive world-class service by periodically participating in 24x7 on-call shifts
· team ceremonies (planning, demo, triage, retrospective)
· communicate effectively about decisions, direction, and progress, both inside and outside the team
Who are you?
An ambitious team leader who has experience developing and deploying production-grade services. You have experience with the production software lifecycle, as well as deployment of software to production ready, stable environments. You have 8+ years of professional software development and deployment experience including knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated testing disciplines.
You should also have 3+ years of experience leading an Agile team.
You have good interpersonal skills and feel comfortable coordinating across teams in multiple design centres.
· Bachelor/Masters in a technical degree like C.S. or technical management
· Strong experience leading an Agile team in development and operational support
· Manage backlog and support queues using Scrum/Kanban model.
· Manage attrition and enable strong inter and cross collaboration with the team
· Keep leadership involved and informed about team’s performance at regular intervals
· Socialization of the team to increase impact footprint across the organization
· Strong programming skills with 5 plus years of experience; Python experience required, Golang is nice to have
· Experience with cloud-based technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI)
· Experience with Kubernetes
· Experience with distributed systems; Docker, Terraform, Puppet are desired
· Experience with deployment automation systems (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.)
· Unix systems administration and scripting skills are desired
· Interest in high throughput, low latency, highly reliable systems at scale
· Interest in DevOps methodologies to drive throughput and stability
· Strong analytical skills
· Work on the development of high scale services, serving and storing petabytes of data
· Work with cutting edge, modern technologies
· Fantastic & talented people from 60+ countries worldwide, direct partnership with Berlin, and Chicago based team members
· Flexible working hours
· A great work-life balance