For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
The Contingent Workforce Specialist will provide operational support to the Contingent Workforce Program Team. This
role will be responsible for managing daily program activities and will partner closely with Adobe internal teams, as well as
our managed service provider. In addition to day-to-day support activities, this role will also drive our audit processes and
work on special projects, as needed.
What You Will Do:
• You will closely work with a wide range of stakeholders and will manage the overall day to day operations of the
Contingent Worker Program
• Provide support for line managers with respect to CW guidelines, policies and procedures,
• Monitor and approve new worker requests
• Act as the first escalation point for contingent worker support and issue resolution
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure streamlined worker on-boarding and off-boarding
• Partner with internal Adobe teams on quarterly and project-based efforts
• Update process documentation, document and ensure processes are clearly communicated to all stakeholders
on an on-going basis
• Ensure client service and satisfaction in all areas of position
• Perform other duties as assigned
You’re Good At:
- Developing relationships with various functions across the organization
- Bringing a hands-on approach when solving problems
- Working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to continuously improve processes and procedures
- Demonstrated clear communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate complicated details
effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of contingent workforce, staffing or HR operations experience
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High learning agility and dealing with ambiguity
- Workday and ServiceNow experience preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- High attention to detail, ability to recognize and recommend improvement.
- Proactive and able to organize and prioritize with limited guidance and a focus on delivering exceptional
customer service experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience required.
l&t technology services limited
5 to 8 Years 1,50,000-3,00,000 Yearly
Posted: 17 Days ago View & Apply