For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience delivering solutions in the Process Automation space with 5+ years IT/Industry experience. 1+ years of demonstrated experience in developing Web interface solutions with responsive or mobile-first design preferably using PowerApps and knowledge in developing Robotic Process Automation solutions with Power Automate & UiPath.
• Experience with MS PowerApps (Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps) and Power Automate. Experience/Knowledge of Virtual Agents (AI Chat Bots) and Power Portals is preferred.
• Experience in working with Dataverse (CDS), Data Models, SQL, and Security for applications. Knowledge/Experience with Power Apps Templates and Out of the Box Functionality.
• Knowledge/Experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps. Application lifecycle management (ALM) experience with PowerApps Build Tools is preferred.
• Knowledge/Experience with Custom code extension for Power Platform is preferred (PowerApps Component Framework (PCF), Client-side Scripting, .Net Plug-ins, and Custom connectors).
• Power Platform Developer Associate Certification is preferred.
• Experience (implementation, licenses, cost/utilization, vendor management) with SaaS providers, Cloud hosted environments, and technologies.
• Knowledge/Experience in the life-sciences/biotech space is preferred.
• Knowledge/Experience with Linux and Windows environments and scripting tools/languages like PowerShell, Bash, Python, VB is preferred.
• Knowledge in RPA technologies (Automation Anywhere, Power Automate, Blue Prism) is preferred.