For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
● Scripting / some sort of automation
○ need to show a preference towards removing a problem via technical means,
over putting a process in place (not saying this is a bad thing - just looking for a
● Networking / web fundamentals
○ must have a knowledge of TCP/IP, switching, routing, VPN, NAT, proxies, etc.
○ HTTP, SSL, cookies, auth tokens, APIs, etc.
● Analytical mindset
○ can flow through a problem very quickly and easily
○ if the candidate takes their time, that’s OK as long as they talk you through their
thought process (don’t be afraid to ask them to do so)
● Customer service
○ must be able to talk to people!
○ deal with stressful situations and individuals.
○ Passionate and a strong sense of urgency.
○ Desire to empower customers to solve similar issues on their own in the future
● OS X (or linux/unix) - Operating Systems apart from Windows
○ Basic understanding of network logins, printing, connecting to file servers, using
the terminal, etc.