For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
Specific responsibilities may include:
• Candidate should have experience(6-8 years) in Implementing Fusion Cloud PPM modules
• Candidate needs to have good understanding of implementation life cycle and must have worked as a lead consultant for Fusion Project Suite including Project Costing, Project Billing, Administration, Project Accounting
• Integration Knowledge with other modules in ERP includes Procurement, Inventory, Payable, Receivables, Fixed assets, SLA and General Ledger
• Should have hands- on with Functional and technical of Oracle Projects, Project costing, Project Billing. Interfacing Time and Expenses from 3rd party applications (not just standard method), processing transactions.
• End to End Inter- company Billing, and reconciliation.
• Event based Revenue and Billing and Billing and Revenue Extensions.
• Experience in Chart of Accounts and SLA customizations Oracle PA APIs Attend meetings for the requirements gathering and understanding the requirements Strong business background,
• Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support Should be able to lead cross functional discussions to analyze the requirements and brainstorm the solutions Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• Able to advise and lead on best practice, map business processes to delivered functionality, document requirements, configure application functionality, and assist with testing.
• Experience supporting workshops (Process, design, configuration, test and validate)
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, etc.)
• Should have sound functional knowledge on Oracle Fusion Cloud PPM
• Good Communication & written Skills
• Excellent client facing experience
• Strong experience with configuration
Employment Type Full Time