For A Client Of Teamlease Digital
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong presentation skills (written and oral).
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• The ability to perform a multi-task job and adjust priorities as appropriate.
• Possess excellent time management skills. Be able to take the initiative to meet deadlines and the
ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
• Action and detail oriented, having a drive for success.
• Able to interpret and apply policies and procedures appropriately.
• The ability to work effectively in a team situation as well as independently.
• The ability to network and interact effectively with a broad range of associates spanning varied
disciplines and responsibilities.
Employment Type Part Time